View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 10:04 AM   #374
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
I don’t know how Raoila and Pogba will get out of Man U currently. Lots of reports saying Pogba wants a move to Barca but idk why Barca would do it. They signed Arthur, Vidal, Coutinho last window, and still have Rakatic and Bousquets. I also don’t know how he would fit at Barca and what position barca would want him to play. He’s an amazing player with world class abilities but Barca seems like an odd fit. Barca had a young Yaya Toure who had all the talent in the world but could not fit the system. I would be worried about Pogba being very similar. Madrid makes way more sense
Very good point, but I think it still makes sense for Barca to a degree, and perhaps even Pogba.

He needs to be pushed and honestly, Coutinho and Vidal also play well on the wings, Busquets is getting a little long in the tooth and I think Pogba would become their #1 in that position.

Not to mention, I think a lot of guys, even though players constantly profess that they want to play, if you want to win it all and have a long career then you cant play all the time.

"Do we really need Pogba against Leganes?" Nope. Rest him for the upcoming CL match then.

Honestly, as much as people love to gush about it the Spanish League is pretty weak overall so those 'Days off' that Pogba takes that Mourinho laments about wouldnt be such a big deal.

And further, they're likely going to pay him a fortune which has Raiola's hands rubbing together fast enough that if the energy could be harnessed it could power the city of Barcelona for a week.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote