View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 10:25 AM   #416
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

I have friends who were double + booster who also have heart problems now that didn't exist previous to vaccination. Both of them are in the demographic that according to the statistics were virtually not at risk, but because of a dogmatic public health policy that everyone needs to get vaccinated or else, they now have what their doctor is calling a potential life long problem.

So we can sit here and yell and scream about those damn unvaccinated, but end of the day we ignored some pretty basic principles of public health.

Natural immunity
Focusing on most at risk, including out of shape & overweight people, care homes, hospitals, etc. The government has largely buried what has happened at most care homes, especially during the early days.
The literal clear link to pre-existing conditions being a massive problem in terms of leading to hospitalization and death.

At some point it was clear vaccination was not stopping the spread, so whether or not my grandma got COVID in 2021 because I was or wasn't vaccinated is a moot point. If she wasn't vaccinated, she would likely have died. I wasn't even slightly at risk.

There are other examples as well.

Basically the way everything was handled by public health officials only further served to undermine overall vaccine uptake, and we are now going to see what was perhaps a 10% overall non-vaccinated rate for things like measles, polio etc, likely going to jump quite a bit.

And all of that still has nothing to do with what is now turning into a blatant Chinese government and WHO coverup that all of this originated from the Wuhan lab. It also calls into question what was being done at the lab to begin with, how the lab in Winnipeg was involved, and if Canada or the US were funding those activities.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Azure For This Useful Post: