View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 10:43 PM   #1138
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by #-3 View Post
Consider if you will that like half a billion kids are going to get vaccinated, and bad health outcomes probably happen to millions of children around the world daily. Somewhere in there there will be some coincidental overlap.
For sure, it absolutely could be a coincidence. Bad stuff happens all the time and some of it will happen after people get a vaccine. My wife's friend is a chemist and my wife is a science teacher, neither of them are anti-science at all.

But the correct time for that to get declared a coincidence is not with the front line health care workers saying its just one of those things that happen. Worth noting they did not find a specific cause.

It's impossible to do good science without good data. Potential adverse reactions should be reported and analyzed. Then researchers can compare the incidence of specific adverse events post vaccine to those that you would expect to occur in the same timeframe and analyze for statistical significance.

My strong preference is to trust the medical establishment, but they did the wrong thing in this instance.
bizaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bizaro86 For This Useful Post:
#-3