View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 08:01 PM   #23
Heavy Jack
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
So I thought I would kind of do quick diary entries, maybe we can use this to spring board discussions.

So in terms of today

Finished setting up my resume and searches on indeed.ca, Linkedin, Career builder, Zip Recruiter and Monster.

On Friday I applied for 7 roles and saved 9 to evaluate today. Today I applied for 9 roles in total.

I heard back from one just in terms please do this personality profile and math test.

Most unusual application - Besides doing the usual and doing a survey, they asked for a video submission, which was three reasons why you think this is a fit.

Tomorrow I'll continue the search. Today I focused on Sales Manager/Account Manager/Client Account Manager as the primaries to search. Tomorrow I'll add on to my search. Any suggested tags will be welcome.

time spent thus far today 4 hours.

This afternoon, I'm going to submit my UI claim though I don't have a record of employment and do some personal budgeting.

That's it that's all.
Take a look for Hilti AM jobs, u have a vast background and they are great company to work for early on into my career here and have some stability through all this. A quick google search of ‘Hilti Calgary Jobs’ brings up lots of opportunities from what I can see and some very recent postings .

Good luck to all those displaced by this, let’s get through this together my friends. This community has taught me how much good exists in the everyday down to earth people and there are so so so many here. Big hugs all!
Heavy Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Heavy Jack For This Useful Post: