View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:28 AM   #26
CaptainYooh
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScorpion View Post
...Today, I spent a lot of time thinking about the role of people in society. Not as a whole, but as individuals. ...
When you started posting at CP a couple of years ago, I honestly thought you were another re-incarnation of puckluck, for which I sincerely apologize now. You seem like a nice, enthusiastic kid who likes Flames hockey and, judging by what others are saying, about 19-20 years old? If that's correct, then my youngest is older than you, so, please don't take it the wrong way when I say this: why are you wasting time talking about the meaning of life with a bunch of avatars, man??? Go out, make some real friends, play sports, volunteer! Seriously, it's much more rewarding! This shoudln't be a real life here; just a hockey chat.

The amount of time and effort some people spend here talking about absolutely meaningless crap is really troubling. Not because it's meaningless, but because they have the time and desire to do so, instead of doing something real...