View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 02:03 PM   #4799
Rhettzky
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbsy View Post
hmm...

So I have a 6 and 4 year old. What would be the best investment as far as a gaming console for kids this generation??

I got the old NES was i was 7 or so... perhaps I'm not as far off on getting them a console.

Is Nintendo switch where it's at? I was hoping to just get one of those NES mini systems that came out, so they could play the same games I did growing up. But I'm wondering if that's more nostalgia on my part, and not something they'd really get into.
Nintendo switch is awesome for families. All five of us can play mario kart, mario party, marvel alliance, new super mario, etc. And when the older ones want to play some single player stuff they gravitate towards zelda, mario v. rabbids, minecraft, etc. Plus there are lots of fun indy games to download and try out.

It's also very versatile so you can take it on road trips and they can play two player in the back seat and charge at the hotel. It was a big hit at a hockey tourney last year when hooked up to the TV in the room.

And similarly to Resolute, I find myself playing it a lot more than my PlayStation lately. It's really a great system.