View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 10:18 PM   #370
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

With Debbie leaving, cammy13 from Pool B hits the bench

Good episode. I was wondering if "the 6" were going to start running away with, I'm glad to see it's gonna be a "reshuffling of the deck".

It really does seem like anytime an alliance gets all "Yeah, we got this, we're golden to the end." it goes poorly for them. Which kinda makes sense. I'd think that anytime you have an alliance larger than 3 people, someone's gonna feel the pressure and smart players "on the bottom" will use that pressure if they can suss out who's on the bottom.

Didn't see Debbie going home at all today, honestly. Though I'm glad that she is. She's got to be one of my least favorite players. Just seems to re-write reality (anyone else catch that she felt Andrea was 'democratically picked with everyone having a say in 10 minutes' bit?) to suit her own idea of what should have happened and she's as unreliable as they come.

The rest are playing a pretty good game. I'm definitely more impressed with Sarah this time around, and Andrea's been a treat to watch as she's been under pressure, too.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote