Thread: Stranger Things
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 08:09 AM   #263
Regular_John
First Line Centre

Exp:

This was easily the best season they’ve ever made. The expanded cast/sets really paid dividends to the final product, and having the established themes to play with has yielded some great results.

I think I even said after the first season that if it had been a few episodes longer I might not have finished, but ST3 has left me craving more.

In particular the banter between Steve & Robin was the highlight, I want a 6 episode mini-series of those two having their own high jinx at the video store. I want a spin on the common sit-com troupe of having two dates in the same night in which Steve/Robin have a date with a girl who’s trying to hide them from each other. The date runs off to switch outfits at the gap, meanwhile Steve/Robin cross paths to discuss their ‘weird date who keeps changing clothes...”.

I mean hell they put Steve in a damn sailors uniform for the whole season, as it went on I found myself thinking “wow, they’re really owning that sailors uniform this year”. He didn’t even get a costume change until the “3 months later” epilogue.

Last edited by Regular_John; 07-18-2019 at 09:19 AM.
Regular_John is offline   Reply With Quote