View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #16
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins View Post
My wife and I had the pleasure of using Travis for our recent house hunt. Travis was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He works extremely hard and was always available and easy to contact. Most of all, he was honest and patient. As first time home buyers, it took us a while to really figure out what we wanted/needed. He had no problem telling us if he really thought a certain place wasn't for us. After about 6 months of looking and having seen at least 70-80 properties and making 4 unsuccessful offers, we joked that he must be getting tired of us. He promptly replied that it didn't matter if we had to look at 50 or 100 more, he would be satisfied when we found the place that was right for us. Travis also had some excellent negotiation strategies which worked to save us thousands on our purchase. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy and would use him again when the time comes to sell.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.

For some reason the "thanks" button didnt come up but thank you. You guys were a lot of fun to work with!

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com