View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #14
fundmark19
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Here is my review of Travis,

I emailed Travis wanting to see a property in Cochrane and he promptly told me it was sold so our relationship started out rocky. We then decided to go and see some different properties and Travis made a quick turnaround from our request to when we were able to see them. I am a very needy person when it comes to real estate and Travis didn't get upset once at my millions of emails and text messages that I sent and always responded promptly.

We made an offer and Travis negotiated a great deal for us coming in below what near identical houses on the street had sold for. Then came deciding to sell my house. I always told myself when it came time to sell I would just do it myself and save the commissions. Well I am extremely glad I had Travis come in and take a look before I made that choice since I would likely have sold it but for at least 15 grand less (probably more).

This experience changed the way I view realtors in general. His hard work and great team ( pictures turned out amazing) lead to my house selling in less then a month and a conditional offer in 3 days for way more than I even thought the house was worth.

Thanks again Travis and I look forward to working with you again in the future
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fundmark19 For This Useful Post: