View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #22
mikey_the_redneck
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilch View Post
hahaha you truly are a fool aren't you? No one, even with the money of Donald Trump, has shown anyone any evidence because some lunatics claiming they know because they know. If this was an issue more than a few crazy people like yourself would be making a big deal about it.

And you mean the $15,000,000,000 the US government spends on "the war on drugs" every year isn't working? Maybe if they stop jailing people for simple possessions of marijuana they could spend that money on protecting their border. The problem is the crazy right wants to fight every war in every country.
Meh ....not really. The big media networks don't really oppose the government in any meaningful way. Some of the evidence is presented for you in the video I posted. I am not qualified to make a judgement on the technical aspects of this....but you can decide for yourself I guess.

But yes ....I am a fool for not blindly believing what known liars (politicians) tell me.

Whether Obama is legit or not doesn't matter to me much. I don't think Congress would have the guts to do anything about it. Obama's term is almost over, and perhaps he wants this to go away before the campaigning starts....so he's putting pressure on Sheriff Joe for intimidation purposes. There is no denying that Obama has a mysterious past, and still has not released many school records and other documents. It's fun to speculate on.

Stop blaming the so called "crazy right" for everything. Both republicans and democrats have supported the war on drugs and the war on terror, and war in general!

Btw if you're under the impression that I support the war on drugs than you couldn't be more wrong.
mikey_the_redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mikey_the_redneck For This Useful Post: