View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 02:26 AM   #53
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
When did this team get such high expectations that that isn't enough?
Where did we get so high and mighty we expected our young team to overnight become veterans and deserve the division title?

This forum has made me really negative about this team this year, while last year they made me believe without Wideman and Elliott everything would be fine.

When did we become entitled? In this close of a league we lose a few games off of bad bounces or a give away and we turn on everything?

CalgaryPuck has turned absolutely negative this season to the point where I would watch these forums daily and during game day threads to where I can't hear all the negative S*** even after a win or a goal.

We used to take pride in being great fans. A proud place to have discussion and there is a lot of knee jerk reactions over a team that should be lucky to make the playoffs.

Sometimes you'd think we were Oilers fans from last years playoff performance and expecting the world at our hands without doing anything to deserve it.

We became an over-achieving team to an under-achieving one in a snap of a finger
This is not the thread for long complaints about everything you don't like.
Itse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Itse For This Useful Post: