View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 04:36 PM   #2435
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Widgets and Smart Stack need improvement. Up next doesn’t work anymore and instead is just a calendar. Up next should show my next appt but it doesn’t. Just says nothing scheduled.

Music widget for recently played is useless. Need more options.

Should be able to move the old style widgets above/below the new ones but won’t let me. I want ESPN on top and the new widgets below.

And the largest size widget doesn’t auto resize. I wanted to use it for BT and Battery, and I want the level of detail of the large widget but I only have three items. List is big enough for five or six. But it doesn’t auto shrink. It leaves this massive empty space.

And Face ID for passwords is still broken. For home unlocking if Face ID doesn’t work it immediately goes to passcode. When using login info/passwords it tries Face ID twice, with no passcode prompt until both Face ID attempts have failed. So annoying.

Oh and apps requiring Face ID or passcode to open should be an option for every single app. Even within apps (like hidden photos). I’m amazed it’s taken this long for them to implement it but it only works for like two of my apps.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 09-21-2020 at 04:45 PM.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote