View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 07:07 AM   #49
savemedrzaius
Help, save, whatever.

Exp:

I've seen all the clips on YouTube from Who is America? but I finally got around to watching the first episode.

I think it's great when they bring these politicians or lobbyists out but in the first episode the art dealer is not involved in politics. She is basically a little strange but seemed like a really nice lady. I found this article online and it talks about what the show has done to her. Makes me a little sour on Cohen. I know it's her own fault and no one made her say it but it kind of sucks they have likely ruined her career.

Quote:
WITW: You’re a respected member of the art community, you’re an accomplished woman and you seem like a very nice person — did you feel in any way like the show exploited you?

CC: No one will ever probably take me seriously as an art dealer again. I guess I’ll have to find a new profession. Luckily I love the beach so i’ll just maybe just be a do nothing sit around.

WITW: How did your family and friends react to it?

CC: I’ve just put myself in a closet. I’m ignoring, pretty much, people who aren’t being positive but it’s kinda hard to do.

WITW: And what about the reaction from your colleagues?

CC: I didn’t go to work for three days.
https://womenintheworld.com/2018/07/...ca-speaks-out/
savemedrzaius is offline   Reply With Quote