View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 04:16 PM   #23
JonDuke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsavillian View Post
An entire back end overhaul wouldn't be a great idea to try and implement mid season, you'd be better off working on it for 10 months or so, trying to get it in place for next offseason.
Agreed. 100% I didn't envision even being able to complete any front end stuff before this season, let alone tackle the back end, which I'm quickly learning is way more difficult than I anticipated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesfan6 View Post
- This would have to be done completely out of wordpress. Wordpress is great for a blogging type stuff, but not for implementing a custom solution for stuff like a hockey team management site.

For most of the team management roster stuff and so on, it would be ideally not wrapped in wordpress.

I suck at design but can whip together html front ends quick when given the assets and designs, and back end is where I like the most.
I'll head over to Kijiji...
For sale:
Customized and briefly loved WordPress theme. 65ish pages already set up.
Biasedly beautiful layout and color scheme. Near mint condition.

Feel free to talk to me like I'm a 4th grader here, because when it comes to this stuff, that's how I feel...

Because you suck at design, is there a way to simplify things for you, by having you (or whoever does the back end) create pages strictly for the back end, and I would have those I created link/direct to your pages? If that saves whoever does the back end any time, then please lemme know.

Or, if there's anything I can do to help, lemme know. I'm decent at Photoshop, so if there's any editing to pages that can be done there, I'm fully at yours, or anyone else's disposal if its workable.

If not, I'm happy to junk this site too. It was fun to do as a learning process either way.
JonDuke is offline   Reply With Quote