View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:09 PM   #24
Drury18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Let's preface this one with:

I can afford him, I have no cap issues, I am not giving him away because I am in any sort of trouble nor am I looking to take a below market return on him because I want him off my roster. I'm more curious what I could trade him in for as he did well for my team but always willing to look to improve.

Zach Parise (77OV, 92SC) - a top 20 rated CPHL player, 8th in the CPHL in shots, 4th best LW in the CPHL, 36G and 46A on the block.

Marian Gaborik (71OV, 85SC) - 17th overall in CPHL scoring with 34G and 50A. Leading scorer for San Jose. 3rd best LW in the CPHL. 1.15 Points Per 20 Minutes. 8th in PP Goals (17). 2nd in Game Tying Goals (6). 2 Hat Tricks. Still 4th in Playoff Scoring (5G, 14A) and in the Top 5 for many categories.

Both players only need a strong passing Centre and they will be a massive producer for any team. Versatile players who work well on 1/2 lines and PP.

The return? 1st Round Prospects from the last 2 drafts, 1st Round Picks for this or next year's draft and RFA aged Wingers/Defence who will re-rate in the high 60's.
Drury18 is offline   Reply With Quote