Thread: Toradol issues?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 07:46 PM   #42
VilleN
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames2007FIRE IT UP View Post
Unproven? The studies are proof - these are very good studies.

So harm from cancer, impairment, losing your job because you use cannabis regularly is not harm? Most people don't die from drinking too much alcohol they die from liver cirrhosis and other complications from the alcohol. Pretty similar to cannabis.

The reality (as the data shows above) is many people have had significant harm from using cannabis.
I haven’t said no harm, read my posts. I said no deaths have been directly linked to marijuana use, as compared with let’s say OxyContin. Alcohol you can certainly overdose from. In any case, you’ve missed my point and seem to be bringing up studies that show marijuana can cause harm. I was never arguing that.

Edit: studies aren’t proof. They are simply evidence that support a hypothesis. It’s entirely possible that other variables contribute to those results. Until there is consensus within the scientific community (ie several supporting studies, few if any conflicting), you can’t say it proves anything.

Last edited by VilleN; 09-24-2020 at 07:51 PM.
VilleN is offline   Reply With Quote