View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #44
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Landa View Post
Where's the best place to take an Avy course around here? I know MEC usually offer something. Is that the best place?
I believe U of C used to offer these out of their rental shop on campus.

. - Skills & Safety

. . - Advanced Avalanche Safety : The introductory avalanche courses (AST Level 1) ...
. . . Advanced Avalanche Risk Management : If you are planning on doing a lot of...
. . . Avalanche Skills Training 2 (AST 2) : Designed for people who want increas...

. . - Avalanche Skills Training 1 (AST1) : Our courses are open to the public We of...
. . . AST2 for Snowshoes and Scrambling : These courses are for Snowshoers and S...
. . . Avalanche Skills Training 1 (AST1) : Click on the course you want and then...

. . - Navigation
. . . A - Map Reading Clinics : Slides and exercises help you understand topogra...

. . - Wilderness First Aid
. . . A- Backcountry Emergencies Course : If you dont have much time and you don...

. - Summer Sports & Activities

. . - Glacier Hikes
. . . Abbot Pass Glacier Hike Weekends : Abbot Pass Glacier Hike Weekends Nestle...

. - Winter Sports & Activities

. . - Cross-Country Skiing Courses and Tours
. . . A: Ski Gear & Waxing : Learn the basics of cross-country ski equipment an...

. . - Telemark Skiing Lessons
. . . A & B: - : Learn how to Telemark in a three-hour fast track session where ...
. . . A: Novice Telemark Skiing : Gain a solid foundation of basic telemark skil...

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to undercoverbrother For This Useful Post: