View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 12:21 PM   #7
flame^thrower
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Had to get in on this one! Thanks for posting some bands guys - I am still listening to older stuff.

Meshuggah is my fave still! And I have been checking out Children of Bodom lately.

I used to play in a couple bands out at the coast here. One called Tractor and we used to share a jam room with Strapping as well as a couple of others like Jar ( later became Flybanger ) and Zimmers Hole. Some of you from here may have heard of them!

Anyway

To check out a couple samples of Tractor go to http://brutalmusic.com/Listen/Listen.htm

A couple of the guys are still working on stuff but there hasnt been much going on for a while I think.

Another one I was in for years was Random Damage - speaking of Annihilator - Ray Hartman (Annihilator drummer) was our drummer in Random Damage for a few years! The best drummer I have ever seen! The guy is a machine!

I have been out of the music for several years now as I have a family etc. but I got to say it was fun for a while and I got to get a couple cd's out there and probably played a couple hundred shows over the years!

Thanks guys .. dont forget to check the Tractor samples!

Last edited by flame^thrower; 08-05-2006 at 12:27 PM.
flame^thrower is offline   Reply With Quote