View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:06 PM   #44
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube View Post
I'm the facilitator of the gay straight alliance at my school for 4 of the last 7 years. I've marched in the pride parade as an ally for the last 10 years. I'm not gonna dignify MelBridgeman by conversing with him any longer. He's either a troll or a moron. Well, he's both if you ask me.
Ok, so you’re a supporter of LGBT rights but haven’t made a single comment against the BHI calling people the F word while you continue railing constantly against a bunch of kids who are slightly bigger ####heads than the average teen. I’m just curious why. I’m probably with you on 99% of your political views but your posts are tiresome in their obstinance.

For those who are complaining that we are discussing this situation maybe this should get its own thread, but I think it’s worthy of debate because it shows how different narratives colour the facts. I don’t think anybody involved in that event should escape criticism but it’s interesting to see who is the object of focus depending on the person posting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DownInFlames For This Useful Post: