View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 10:51 AM   #25
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I firmly believe that there is life out there at various stages of technology and evolution, I don't know if I firmly believe that that have made a habit of visiting here.

I still go back to the impossibility of space and distance. I mean we're less then a pinprick in a infinite sized clutter of pinpricks. Even with things like radio intercepts, and alien culture might receive something from our world and not even know that its a sign of intelligent life. Who knows, they might not even be listening on the frequencies that we're beaming on, or the concept of things like radio waves are incomprehensible to them.

At the same time, and the article above talks about it, while there's a possibility of warp drive or moving bubbles of space time out there, the energy demands to do it are still defined as future tech.

Beyond the need of being able to do warp travel, there is always going to be the problem of navigation, you can't just send a ship hurdling at fantastic speeds in a direction even if you find a possible intelligent species out there. The chances of getting there without knowing the road map and navigating safely are impossible to predict. Frankly while we envision space as this enormous vacuum, there are effects out there that would disrupt any notion of easy and safe travel.

So how do we explain the UFO's in the video.

To me it could be as simple as something naturally occurring that we haven't discovered yet. Science and understanding change all the time. Maybe today's UFO is tomorrows energy flux or gravitational phenomenon or a unknown weather system or whatever.

Or it could be the alien version of Billy Bob who got drunk on some space beer took a left turn and that would explain the flying style and we he got here he and his buddies parked their space pick up truck and mutilated some cows and did some anal probing because its hilarious.

And even if a highly evolved race showed up, would we even recognize it or even see it as life? Would they?

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote