View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:43 PM   #1191
chubeyr1
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
South Street Burger isn't my favourite but I don't think it's that bad. Good quality beef and plenty of toppings. NY fries is a good bonus.
South Street is garbage! They have a great marketing campaign but the food sucks. The food is better than BK but I think McDonalds is better than them with their more expensive burgers.

South Street has a trendy name. Sheep run to trendy names. Calgary as a whole does this. Other cities in Canada have so many other private independent restaurants to go to.

South Street is a joke. Good PR though. The food is not terrible. Yet the competition is much better.

I am not a fan of smash burger but its much better food at the same price. Have a hamburger from Fat Burger. So little PR from them, but damn they make a great burger.

As for those people out there that wanted pickled beets, eggs, etc on a hamburger?

This is a hamburger! If anyone ever puts beets or an egg on my burger I will knock them out! There is a reason these are not options at 99 percent of burger joints!

A hamburger is like a religion. If you want to be a radical do it in your own home, not in public!
chubeyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote