View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 11:11 PM   #8
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
That's all well and good, but remember this is Alberta so the only real response to climate change is "BUT WHAT ABOUT CHINA!?!?!"
I don't think that is the only response Albertans take as evident by the significant improvements made.

If Alberta cut our carbon footprint to 0, the world would likely become more polluted as other nations pick up our slack and pollute at a much higher rate. This needs to be a global effort and I am all for being a leader but I would be lying if I said it isn't incredibly frustrating watching other nations turn a blind eye to it.

What comes first, the technology to reduce global warming or the globe getting on the same page about making serious changes?

For someone more versed in this department, I often see an infographic which breaks down the pollution from drilling and it makes the point that the majority of pollution is created from the consumer with a fraction of that pollution coming through the drilling, transport, processing stage. It seems like this must be inaccurate???

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Travis Munroe is offline   Reply With Quote