Thread: S.h.i.e.l.d.
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:53 AM   #6
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I'll certainly watch the show, I've always thought that Whedon is one of the better story tellers out there, especially with long running shows.

I will say that Buffy did lose its way after season five when JW got caught up on the life is crap thing and made Buffy the jaded angry chick.

Angel was strong throughout with the final two seasons being incredibly strong and Whedon giving the network the ultimate middle finger in the season wrap up.

Firefly could have been an amazing show, but I think that most people don't want smart T.V. shows, they either want reality t.v. stupidity, or generic crime dramas that wrap up in 40 minutes.

I like Dollhouse at the smart mostly because Eliza Dushku is incredibly hot and putting her in lingerie makes it even better, but it just seems like the show was trying to be too clever and it lost its viewers.

But the shield could be very cool, wonder if he'll keep up his habit of working with buffyverse actors like he did in the Avengers (Wesley was the other, Gun had a cameo in the background in the end)

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote