View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 02:30 PM   #2944
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Its funny a lot of the critisims around Vince and WWE is their restraining of these potential super stars with scripting and how they wrestler. Everyone was just wait until they get to AEW.

But Jericho started well, but you're right he's cashing a paycheck, and he showed that maybe his ideas did need a filter. Moxley those intro vignettes were awesome, then he basically went to being a stone cold attempt with a lot of what feels like indy junk moments. Miro showed that maybe Vince did the best he could with him, but he's been dissapointing. And on and on and on.

(Side note, I used to be a big fan of Jericho, but he's just an idiot, and he's made a mockery of himself for a while now.)

I'd argue that Tay has been really good but I always stated that she would be, but she was really in a wickedly deep division in NXT.

I like Christian, I really do, but really he's not going to light your card on fire, and at 47 do they need a part timer. Even Cody has been kind of too me stale and boring and over pushed. I just don't dig him that much.

Then there's what's his name, woo woo woo you know it. I can't remember his name. He was jobbed out in WWE became an internet champion, oh yeah Zack Ryder, he was a big nothing burger. But he got paid

Vince has actually been pretty adept in this, he's shuffled off the guys that are not of use to him, or maybe he couldn't do much more with to AES.

I know I might take some heat for this but this has been a good way of Vince thinning his roster while seeing those guys get paid by someone else. To me though the WWE really needs to thin their rosters some more, but AEW just needs to stop signing these guys because they're fans of them.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote