View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 06:12 PM   #117
cDnStealth
First Line Centre

Exp:

I've been slowing working my way through my ever increasing backlog of games.

Banner Saga 3 was great. I still love the art style and music in these games and I think the third chapter closed the series off nicely. The ending could have been longer but the journey was certainly great. Looking forward to replaying the series again from the beginning.

I got A Hat in Time in a Humble Monthly. It's a fantastic game that I had originally written off for some reason. Aside from the second world I absolutely loved this game. It was adorable and just a lot of fun. Not very difficult but the developer just announced some DLC and a harder difficulty. The platforming was great and I had a hard time putting this one down.

Working my way through Yooka-Laylee right now. To be honest, I am having a difficult time getting into it. I loved Banjo-Kazooie but Yooka-Laylee just isn't as fun. Or at least, it isn't as fun as I remember Banjo-Kazooie being. It feels punishingly difficult and I find the platforming frustrating as hell. The voices are annoying and the dialogue is dumb. The fact that I have to sit through cutscenes repeatedly is a little infuriating.

An old game I had been interested in for a long time but never got around to playing was LA Noire. Loved it. We need more detective games.

Last edited by cDnStealth; 08-21-2018 at 06:16 PM.
cDnStealth is offline   Reply With Quote