View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:40 PM   #6
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

I've been watching the whole show, well most of it, seasons 3-7. I think I've done it once before when it first got added to netflix a number of years ago. Loved seasons 3-6 but I was surprised how weak S7 was except a couple of episodes and the finale. Seemed like they ran out of ideas. Most episodes didn't seem to feature weird new aliens, it was all these lame one offs like resettling Native American Indians in Cardassian space or Lt Barclay being given a flu shot that somehow resulted in the entire crew de-evolving or Worf's son traveling back in time to warn Worf. Ugh, all three of those were just terrible episodes. Or how about the lame when when Diana thinks there's a murderer aboard and it turns out it was just that memories were stuck in the phase energy in the nacelles and it somehow manifested itself as flashbacks.

I think I might watch DS9 again but it has only been about a year or two since I binged that from start to finish. Maybe I'll hold off a bit.

I liked Ensign Ro. Too bad she only featured for about a season. She was a nice foil to all the straight laced main cast.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote