View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #11
fundmark19
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Justin 3 View Post
I feel sorry for you. HTiB suck. Let me guess, it can pump out 1000+ watts right? (Not trying to bash you or anything)

As for me:
Receiver: Pioneer 1018
TV: 50" Toshiba DLP, only 1080i I need to upgrade.
Speakers: Only two right now, 2 Polk fronts.
Blu-Ray: PS3
Gaming: Xbox 360, PS3, sadly a Wii

And I have a couch that is worse than Photon's.

I was planning to build a whole speaker set but the fiance got mad that I was spending so much money on home theater and not our wedding. I was sick of using my computer speakers and just wanted something to play the sound in the basement and route all my hdmi cords instead of having cords everywhere so I got a good deal on this system off of Kijiji and will hold me over untill I can stash money away to build a better one (plus it came with warranty for 3 more years at visions and I get the cash back if I don't use it. So I pretty much got a free speaker system as long as I don't use warranty.)

Im no audiophile I just needed speakers and a reciever and this was the best way to go for the money I had

also I have no idea on the wattage I just know that onkyo is a decent brand so they must make a speaker that sounds better then my 10 year old computer ones. And the reviews I have read seem like people like them

Last edited by fundmark19; 03-26-2010 at 12:06 PM.
fundmark19 is offline   Reply With Quote