View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 08:39 AM   #346
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
The worst part was yeah Stewart was exceptionally good in a bad movie, with worse writing. but every other cast member looked like they read the script, said, its a pay check and zombied through it.
Patrick was happy because they let him drive a dune buggy, which is one of his real life hobbies. that was obviously worth creating the stupidest most impractical vehicle in the Star Trek universe.

I do like the Scimitar because I'm a sucker for OP ships that can be used in endless VS debates, even though its very existence is equally as stupid as a Federation dune buggy (Halloween goblins with mining shovels create the most advanced warship in the quadrant). the only lasting negative is that I think it started the cinematic trend of watching the Enterprise get its ass handed to it by a bigger/badder enemy. speaking of which, Kelvin storylines:

Star Trek 2009 - A madman from a different time period uses advanced ship technology to maim the Enterprise. Kirk struggles to adjust to his role in Starfleet. Spock gets emotional and has relationship issues.

Star Trek Into Darkness - A madman from a different time period uses advanced ship technology to maim the Enterprise. Kirk struggles to adjust to his role in Starfleet. Spock gets emotional and has relationship issues.

Star Trek Beyond - A madman from a different time period uses advanced ship technology to maim the Enterprise. Kirk struggles to adjust to his role in Starfleet. Spock gets emotional and has relationship issues.
Inglewood Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inglewood Jack For This Useful Post: