View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 09:59 AM   #5
shane_c
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCAV View Post
Yeah. Wouldn't be my primary driver for sure, but would be great in the summer months to boot around in. Now I'm addicted to checking Kijiji for 2004ish Jeep TJs. Used to have an 06 TJ (and a 2012 JKUR), and the Jeep bug is biting. Comes around every so often. It's an itch I'll scratch when I have a place to park two vehicles.
I been searching Kijiji quite a bit lately as well. I haven't had a Jeep in quite a while but they've always been a vehicle that I'd like to get again. I used to have an 81 CJ7 and then an 87 YJ. Sure they were rough and unrefined but both had a lot of character.

In the next few months I'll be making some big life changes and I'll be paying off my 14 Impreza hatchback and will no longer have long commutes. Part of me wants to make the move back to a Jeep, likely a reasonably priced 2 door JK Wrangler. But I haven't fully convinced myself yet.

The other option that also keeps crossing my mind is to get another Mustang GT (maybe an 04) and keep my Impreza for the winter. I had an 86GT convertible and them a 96GT and both were a lot of fun.

Or a final option is to do nothing and continue driving the Impreza year round which is what I'll probably end up doing.

Last edited by shane_c; 05-31-2020 at 04:37 PM.
shane_c is offline   Reply With Quote