View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 07:29 AM   #1
Maritime Q-Scout
Ben

Exp:
Icon59 e-Edmonton (34-38-9-77) @ z-Calgary (50-24-7-107) 8:00pm (SNE, SNP, SNO, SN1, CBC)

The Flames are at home in the Scotiabank Saddledome for the Battle of Alberta.

Projected starters, not confirmed at the time of posting https://leftwinglock.com/starting-goalies:
Calgary Flames – Mike Smith (now confirmed)
Edmonton Oilers – Mikko Koskinen
The Battle of Alberta usually brings the best out of both teams. The Flames are likely going to be resting some of their top players, but that shouldn’t take away from the atmosphere (especially how they can rest their top two defensive pairings and not miss a beat on the blueline).

As for the Oilers, the question will be are they playing for pride, or playing for the lottery? I have no doubt that the Oilers fans hate losing to Calgary as much as Flames fans hate losing to Edmonton.

While this game won’t affect the standings for the Flames, pride is always on the line.

Overall records:
z-Calgary Flames 50-24-7-107
e-Edmonton Oilers 34-38-9-77
This game is Hockey Night in Canada but with Winnipeg also playing it’s not across the entirety of the network as per usual. The game will be broadcast on SportsNet East, SportsNet Pacific, SportsNet Ontario, SportsNet 1, and CBC). NOTE: Winnipeg @ Arizona will be on SportsNet West.

Go Flames Go

"Calgary Flames is the best team in all the land" - My Brainwashed Son

Last edited by Maritime Q-Scout; 04-06-2019 at 10:33 AM. Reason: PS: This is late today because my wife let me sleep in... and it was glorious
Maritime Q-Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Maritime Q-Scout For This Useful Post: