View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 07:57 PM   #1694
Maritime Q-Scout
Ben

Exp:

If I lived in Calgary I probably would be a huge WestJet supporter. As an Atlantic Canadian I tend to lean toward Air Canada.

(1) I've had better customer service with Air Canada. When things go sideways Air Canada has treated me well; WestJet didn't seem to give a frack.

(2) If things go wrong, Air Canada has the network support to be able to more quickly problem solve. This has not only been my experience but that of friends of mine. If WestJet flies 1-2 flights a day into your city, compared to 5-6 of Air Canada, who do you think can accommodate IRROPS better?

(3) I've had stellar service from WestJet, I've had stellar service from Air Canada. I've had bad from each. In fact, I've found airport staff from WestJet far worse than Air Canada.

(4) Aeroplan > WestJet dollars. I'm curious what Air Canada's loyalty program will be come 2020.

(5) I get to fly on cool different planes with Air Canada, WestJet is always a 737 or Q400.

That said, I've never chatted with Calvin Rovinescu about wearing a kilt in a bathroom. I can't say the same about Gregg Saretsky.

I've never had a less than overly friendly flight attendant on WestJet, always 120% awesome.

"Calgary Flames is the best team in all the land" - My Brainwashed Son

Last edited by Maritime Q-Scout; 10-09-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Maritime Q-Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Maritime Q-Scout For This Useful Post: