Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile View Post
Official E3 trailer
COMMENCE ONLINE NECKBEARD DEBATE ABOUT WHETHER TIFA'S BOOBS ARE BIG ENOUGH
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
Man I just have trouble believing they’ve stretched all of Midgar in to a two disc blu Ray, 30-40 hour game. It actually looks prettt good from the gameplay, and I got a preorder in, but that’s a lot of Midgar for what was what, a 5 hour part of FF7 original?
First time I played it, I think Midgar probably took me 15 hours... but then again I was like 12.

I get that everything they've showed so far is Midgar, but are we sure that's all that's in the first part? The original game had 3 discs, I figured they'd deal with this the same way. Although I guess that would leave disc 3 a little short.

Sort of funny that if you want the full deluxe edition of the game you're going to end up spending $1500. On the other hand, I did tell them to shut up and take my money, so I'm not sure I have a right to complain.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote