View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #87
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_Matt View Post
I don't think for a minute that Obama isn't a natural US citizen, but I wonder how it would play out if it turns out that he was completely ineligible and had been using forged documents. Would they impeach him and put Biden in his place? Would there be a movement to hold a new election if if came out shortly after the election?
Something like that could really divide a nation.
They would have to impeach him first and that's just a big mess, so they'd probably also have to form a judical committtee to investigate and another constitutional committee to examine the law as this would represent a massive crisis.

They would probably form a task force made up of the FBI and Secret Service that had oversight from the supreme court.

I don't know if they could force Obama from the White House without a impeachment document or his resignation.

God help America if Biden ever gets into the Presidents offiice without a visitors pass.

A constitutional crisis like that would split the country, especially since Obama has a strong support base among Liberal Hollywood. We could actually see a Hollywood civila war with Clooney leading one side and Ted Nugent leading the other side.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote