GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

After it’s 4th weekend Endgame has earned

770 million domestic
1219 OS-China
625 China
2615 Total

This leaves it at 173 million to go to beat Avatars 2788 making it really close.

China has 4 days left until its out of theatres so say 5 million there

Domestic the good news is that the drops were only slightly worse that Inifinity War compared to significantly higher (% wise) in previous weaks. This suggests that the affects of the huge opening weekend might be wearing off and it will behave more typically for the rest of the run. Infinity War earned 83m to the end of its run. Ultron earned 50m, if it has similar drops to Ultron it would earn 63 million. If it has Similar drops to Civil War it will earn 60m.

So I think somewhere between 60-83 left domestically so 830m-853m

Internationaly Endgame earned 39 million OS-China compared to 32 million for IW earned. This was a significantly lower drop than IW had. IW earned another 95 million to the end of its run. This puts the high end at 115M and the low (taking 75% of the high based on the domestic numbers above) is 87M. This totals to be 1306 - 1334.

So that gives a final range of 2766 - 2817. If it earns what IW did from here on out it finishes at 2794. I think I am overstating the oversees number slightly as it used IW legs and Endgame earnings

So still in the coin flip range to beat Avatar my gut feels is that it’s within 5-10 million and they push it the rest of the way when Far From Home comes out.
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote