Thread: 2020 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:19 PM   #163
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

@fleuryisgod thats a Saskie Rig!! Nice work and welcome to the newbie e-racing adventure. Lol...I just got my rig setup last week. The wheel, at least for me, makes it infinitely more enjoyable than on a controller.

Working my way through F1 2019 first season. Just wrapped up Singapore. I have progressed to having the traction assist on low, braking on medium, just bumped AI to 50, and full force feedback. Was qualifying about 4s faster than the computer racers with AI at 40.

I've done the time trials at a few tracks and GODDAMN are the top guys fast. They are about 6s ahead of me and I have zero idea where they can find the time. I am guessing that they are just smashing the kerbs but still...I was impressed. I have been typically running about 0.5-1.0s behind the 15,000 ranked PS4 player. Lol.

I watched the Australian e-racing F1 race on Sunday. Was kind of fun to watch and you get alot of good pointers on lines from watching them race. I was definitely braking too hard and turning in too late. Correcting that (or trying too as I dive bomb Bottas) made a massive in lap times and car control.
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: