View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 09:04 PM   #3268
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Umm, he kind of tried to murder a guy in the ring.

More then once, You're probably thinking the Mass Transit situation, but I still remember watching a ECW ppv where there was a multi table spot set up and he intentionally threw his opponent off of the balcony past the tables and the guy fell straight to the concrete floor, New Jack later stated that he felt he was disrespected.

So I watched the Nick Gage Dark Side of the Ring tonight, what a #### show, I don't think he realized that this episode made him look like a complete idiot. On top of that there is video from a recent event where he lit a opponent on fire in a stunt that went pretty wrong.

Garbage wrestling is just that. I mean to me, it something that can be rolled out once and in a while as a blow off to a feud. But man these shows are just untalented idiots slicing and stabbing each other. I wouldn't recommend watching that episode unless you have a strong stomach btw.

As for Backlash. That Reigns Cesaro match was amazing, Belair vs Bayley was very good, but Baley is probably one of the most complete wrestlers on that roster.

The other matches were medicore, I groaned when they took the belts off of Zigglar and Rhoode who have been great heel champions and put the belts on the Mysterios. I mean DM has all the charisma of this cardboard box I'm holding up, and I never was really into RM.

The woman's triple threat was decent, but didn't standout.

The Miz vs Priest with the zombie lumberjacks to promote Batista's new movie was just the height of cringeworthy, and besides they missed the opportunity to role out the original ECW zombie. But man it was just dumb.

The triple threat with Lashley, Strowman and Drew was ok, but at least they kept the belt on Bobby, and if I would have said that a year or so ago I would have punched myself in the face.

Like I said, the Reigns vs Cesaro match was outstanding, Reigns has become an amazing heel, and Cesaro played the underdog role really well. But the after match stuff was dumb as it feels like we're already moving on to a Cesaro vs Rollin's feud, which well it should produce good matches, its a who cares feud at this point.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote