View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 10:36 AM   #94
Firebot
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
How are you guys using ChatGPT? Is there an app?

#MillenialGoingOnBoomer
Chatgpt plus (the one based off gpt4) has so many amazing use cases it's hard to go through them, but let's just say I have developed a few automated money making schemes (that I won't say yet haha since I am still in process of getting them off the ground). I had it fix annoying issues on PC running windows 11 that could not be found through a google search by giving me .reg files to fix them (it would tell me what to do and I would ask for a .reg file instead). I built a web scraping app on my PC from scratch that worked. I fully rebuilt my site with its recommended SEO improvements.

Sure... I mean you can make an Oilers poem but the real uses are well beyond writing silly stories, especially with gpt-4. This is truly revolutionary and game changing unlike anything I have seen since maybe the birth of the internet golden age in the late 90s? It's really hard to explain just how game changing this is.

Now the question is will it be useable by the public before it gets neutered to uselessness? That's my biggest concern, Italy has already banned it, and considering our current government is so focused on censorship, I suspect it may be short lived.
Firebot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Firebot For This Useful Post: