Thread: [CP Story] First Look At New Look Flames
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #43
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Location: https://homestars.com/companies/2808346-keith-my-furnace-guy
Exp:

Big Bennett fan here. I remember not long ago Backlund was too fragile, too this and too that just wasn’t getting it done.

Well the pitchforks are out with the citronella torches.....and Sams getting thrown in to every trade proposal etc etc.

I’d be happy to get rid of Sam if he had no heart. Didn’t run people over , beat them up and take their lunch money.

I’d rather see Lazar, Hathaway, ____ be the guys on the way out yet here they are still.

Just tired A F reading about the horse we have kicked the #### out of over and over again.

1 preseason game and he’s ......good god I’m getting sucked in here. We need some kind of healing vortex on the forum for all the bad hearts and poor souls that just can’t take it anymore.

I’m excited beyond anything with the changes, the new faces, the PTO guys who’ll push our bubble guys in terms of creating healthy competition.

There’s not a guy on the roster that doesn’t belong here right now and I just wish certain folks could give it a rest until Christmas at least ......then I will hand out pitchforks Xmas eve and sing Xmas carols with my torch at your front door celebrating the waive or trade of Samuel L Bennett.
EVERLAST is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EVERLAST For This Useful Post: