View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 03:01 PM   #6721
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Like when she had an idiotic Frasier Institute stooge on, riled up her audience about US taxes being lower, but neither of them seemed to understand how tax brackets work, and neglected to mention how our taxes include things like healthcare? That was really beneficial stuff.

She's an idiot who doesn't understand anything. She may be "well spoken" which hides to causal listeners her complete lack of an ability to understand topics or question ridiculous points. Typically a caller would call in with something outlandish, and she'd say "wow, that's interesting, I wasn't aware of that, let me look into it" and then she'd use confirmation bias to find someone who could discuss this topic, have them on a few days later, and sometimes she'd pretend to be the balance to the stupidity, but never provide any real opposition to it. Other times she would celebrate it like cold fusion had been achieved.

Her problem is her bull#### meter is so dysfunctional that she gets herself into trouble all the time. "I'm not interested in hearing from experts anymore" should be sign enough to any intelligent reasoning person that she isn't qualified to do more than serve pancakes.
This is something that we need to work on as a society.

Because Danielle Smith isnt 'well spoken.' She can deliver a speech, and she can think on her feet, but she isnt saying anything.

Its very similar to Trudeau, he can read. Cool. But he doesnt understand anything he's talking about and its clearly evident whenever he's asked an unanticipated question and stumbles over his own feet.

Smith is a genuine idiot, but she's better at BSing her way through something and thinking on her feet and then 'clarifying' later.

The average person should need to listen to Smith for about 10 seconds before coming to the conclusion that she is the Crazy Person on the Bus.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: