View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 07:35 AM   #900
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason14h View Post
Nutjob trespasses, refuses to leave, and tells homeowner to use the gun he has clearly shown he has and even fired a warning shot, continues to approach him in menacing manner on his own property and ends up shot.

Honestly, if my partner's ex showed up like that I would be glad if I had a gun. I wouldn't have gone outside and would have called the cops, but in situations like this it is not uncommon to have it end with the ex killing the spouse and new partner.

I know everyone will say "He should have called the cops instead of pulling a gun" - But why didn't the ex "Call the cops" if his child was suppose to be released to him and wasnt at the correct time. Why is going on someone personal property and threatening them 'ok' - What does he expect to happen?

Best case start a fist fight?

You know who isn't getting killed in any these stories. People who follow the law and mind their own business. (Queue the typical suspects spending the next 3 hrs on the internet to find articles contradicting this statement! It isn’t an absolute )

Where is the green text?
Wormius is online now   Reply With Quote