View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 03:34 PM   #4
Roughneck
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

1: After having my mom ask what I want to do with my old CD cases (since I've had them in those awesome CD binders for decades), I guess the fact that I have that entire library on my phone (not including Spotify) and instead of needing to go through my beautifully indexed catalogue to find one CD with a song I like and then re-do the process when I want to listen to another one, can just ask Siri to play them for me.

Similarly with Spotify and everything else, my carefully curated playlists that used to have some really difficult decisions in how to piece the best mix because CD space was limited can now just be done and edited with so little ease. I still enjoy playing some of my old burned CDs to see what young Roughneck was feeling that week. I've recreated a few as playlists for ease of listening, but it just isn't the same.

2: I'll go with the plant-based meat equivalent of a food replicator. Using all that plant based stuff like a 3D printer. Won't need to buy 'Beyond patties' or 'beyond sausage' separately anynmore. Feel like chicken tonight? Chicken it is. Burgers? Here they come. One wants sausage and one wants steak? Both get pumped out. Refill the artificial meat sack with base building materials as needed (marketing will tidy this up).
Roughneck is offline   Reply With Quote