Thread: 2018 NFL thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:28 AM   #2400
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal Fan View Post
Whoah are we still having a debate if Mariota is a good QB? We still having it huh hahahah you guys are hilarious. Defending Superbowl champs in OT, what does he do? Converts 3 4th downs for the win! Last year playoffs in Arrowhead what does he do? Rallies the troops for a huge come from behind win, where he catches his own TD pass. I know you guys don't watch a lot of Titans games, but ask any Titans fan, he is the 2nd best QB the franchise has ever had already. He has almost no offensive line, the running game is non-existent and his WR's are inconsistent at best (except Davis I love that man). He out played Brady and crushed the Pats this year and the Cowboys on MNF. He's played in games this year he had no business in playing because of injury which hurt his stats. Mariota, Mahomes, Wentz, Geoff, Winston, Prescott only one has a playoff win in their career . Throw Mariota on the Cheifs and Mahomes on the Titans and I guarantee you Mahomes isn't throwing for 40 TDs a season.
Mariota is a mediocre QB, if he were on the Chiefs they'd be 4-8 right now. No way is he putting up the 40 a week needed to overcome KC's garbage defense. Mahomes on the Titans, with a decent defense? Yeah you're probably 10-2. I know it sucks, it sucks for me too with Jameis, but you're basically married to your cousin right now with a mediocre QB who isn't bad enough to dump, but isn't good enough to win you anything.