View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 06:42 PM   #33
Swift
Not Taylor

Exp:

Ooh a topic I feel strongly about. Chocolate bars are my weakness. I'm gonna come across as a snob (as much as someone can be a snob about everyday chocolate bars) but I don't care for much of the stuff available over here.

Grew up in Ireland so have a preference for lots of stuff from there. You can get them here in British stores or in British aisles in grocery stores here but the prices are a rip off. I have some sent over from Ireland every now and then. Absolute favourites are Fry's Chocolate Cream (original and peppermint), Wispa and any of the Galaxy range. Yorkies are good too.

There are some bars that I like here but we can also get them back home so they don't really count - Snickers, Twix, Kit Kat, Crunchie and of course the Dairy Milk range. Also Skor which are known as Dime back home.

So what do I like of the Canadian stuff? Not much but Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are amazing. I used to really like Coffee Crisp. Hershey's is frickin nasty but a Jersey Milk is decent. Nothing else comes to mind. Though weirdly I've really fallen for a Dollarama bar lately. They have a Kit Kat chunky knock off for 3 for a $1 and it's much nicer than a Kit Kat. Think it's called 4 All?. I always pick up a handful of those.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swift For This Useful Post: