View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 04:05 PM   #110
Kipper_3434
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleury View Post
TSN posted a 12 minute zoom interview with the guy. He certainly came across as remorseful to me, but to me it isn't much of a story with him - it's more a story of Bergevin always playing the cowboy. It's a bad thing the kid did and with just a fine there's no doubt the victim is angry about it as there wasn't a hard punishment. Bergevin again just seems to like being around controversy which is quite annoying to me, where in a weird way, again, I think he enjoys it.
There wasn't a hard punishment? Maybe she should go to the police if something deserving harsh punishment was done , surely its illegal and sexual harassment should be punished. The NHL is not the court . The world is full of scumbags , this may have been a classless act but I would bet at least 5% of boys his age have done similar acts. I know it was that way when I was his age, everyone saw every video and picture, that was ever sent out. Maybe its gotten better since the early years of smart phones but I just can't seem to grasp the severity of this situation .
Kipper_3434 is offline   Reply With Quote