View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 07:30 AM   #1
SmoggyFlamesFan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default GDT 2019 Heritage Classic Flames VS Jets 8pm CBC/SN1/SN960

Buckle up everyone! The 2019 Heritage Classic is upon us. For the first time since 2011, an outdoor game will feature the flames in a showdown with the jets in the heart of Saskatchewan. This one will be interesting as the battlefield is a neutral site The flames look to build off of a solid offensive outburst against the Panthers, but will need to tighten up defensively. Almost every shot was finding the net last game.

Just as Austin Czarnik was rounding into form, he suffered a lower body injury in Thursday's game that will see him stapled to the LTIR. What remains to be seen is whether or not Allan Quine or Toby Rieder will draw into the lineup for tonight's game in his place. Bill Peters had some very intriguing line combinations running during practice yesterday, so who knows whether those lines will start the game, and if so, how long they'll stay that way during the game.

But who are we kidding, tonight, our beautiful white retro jerseys make a comeback. No matter the outcome, they will look sexy in game action. The turtle is pissed off that I could not find him one in time. I told him they were out of turtle sized jerseys. LET'S GO FLAMES!

(The last time I posted a GDT - it was against Vegas. If we lose, I'll stop doing them for a while.)

Last edited by SmoggyFlamesFan; 10-26-2019 at 10:03 AM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to SmoggyFlamesFan For This Useful Post: