View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 11:12 AM   #34
trackercowe
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
Wow the sold search is amazing, and so much more accurate than just what stuff is listed for, thanks for that. Apparently it only goes back 90 days but still good to see what some have sold for.

And ya the plan was to just isolate maybe 10 or so to send in that seem to be worth the time/effort/money to grade... if that. Or just dump them as full years, that seems to be the most common thing to do. Either way I will figure that part out, appreciate the help. Have either of you ever sent in to CGC before? Good experience?

I found some good sleeves on amazon but it appears my local shops also carry all this stuff so that helps as well.
You can search here for sales >90 days. It's not the best tool in the drawer, but it can provide more insight https://130point.com/sales/?fbclid=I...K5E1erfWTF0Fyg.

Yes I ship to CGC often. My experiences have generally been good, personally I haven't had many problems with them. The service is rather expensive, I would recommend using your own shipping account (via FedEx) rather than using their own shipping service. At one point in took them 18 months to grade magazines, but that timespan has thankfully closed. Right now I'd imagine it would take 2-3 months to grade your magazines.

Just be careful in what you submit. The market for magazines is smaller than it is for comics. I'm sure there is some value there, just do your best in evaluating them yourself, including the perspective grade.
trackercowe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trackercowe For This Useful Post: