View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 03:19 PM   #33
LouCypher
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
I honestly did not expect “let the police handle it” and the basic idea of “innocent until proven guilty” would be controversial. My bad.

I guess he’s a convicted criminal now because of one guy’s story which doesn’t even add up enough for anyone to make a clear judgement.

Like what are y’all going to do if you see a scraggly guy on a bike near chinook? Call the police? And say what? “A guy on the Internet said he threw a rock at him.”? Or you’re just going to... confront him? Honest question. How should we go about getting this guy off the street?
No one suggested that people need to take it upon themselves to go find the guy. Just asking if anyone has seen someone or had something similar happen. Obviously you dont care to be of any help to anyone which is fine. Its is already aggravating enough to deal with this on your regularly routine walk to work. Its a free country ill help out and warn people as I please. You dont need to be making a bad situatio worse by being a complete ###### about it.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
LouCypher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LouCypher For This Useful Post: