View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 08:54 AM   #2995
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_phaneuf View Post
The fiend and alexa just need to go away for like 6 months and come back repackaged

The last two matches were great

Drew and sheamus have great chemistry and roman/db can go with anyone
Yeah, after watching the Fiend return last night as a zombie fiend (Bray looks like he's lost a ton of weight). I was really dissapointed in the return, I really like Alexa, I have a ton of respect for her character work, and she's clearly put everything into this. But even she can't save the last month of half butted Randy spewing black goo story line building. And on the Fiend side, Bray the same thing, His split promo stuff with Bray and the Fiend he's taken it as far as he could (Check out the confrontation between Nikki and Alexa when Bray makes his entrance. It was brilliant by Alexa and Bray.

Its just that the writing is so outright stupid and then they dove to the generic side of things.

They really did a smart thing a couple of months ago with Alexa in her matches, when she was switching personalities with at one point her Alexa personality coming out and she was crying and confused and clearly terrified. It was so well done that you want to invest in Alexa at that point.

But last night, meh, when the return should have been something I don't know more epic, and less mind tricks by Bliss.

The last two matches were terrific. The opening few matches were really Raw matches and who couldn't see the Bianca Banks breakdown a mile a way. And I'm happy that Retribution seems to be done, Ali is immensely talented, and strongly under rated on the mic, but Retribution was stupid, and the wrestlers in the mask, and especially Mia are really talented and shouldn't be masked.

Anyone else get a sense that this Fiend angle with Alexa is to protect her as she had concussion problems a couple of years back?

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 03-22-2021 at 09:11 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote