View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 07:00 PM   #1107
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
I'm thinking I might have picked up a delayed skin reaction to the booster shot described in this article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=ee3980164799

I got it on the 5th and this past weekend started noticing hives starting Friday night with my armpits. I thought maybe my deodorant might have just irritated my skin but Saturday afternoon the back of my forearms started to breakout and when I woke up Sunday morning they were from my upper thighs to my chest. The only thing that I'm aware of being allergic to is latex and I'm super cautious about being around it and in the past it's more just made my eyes water.

I ended up going to the hospital Monday morning and the doctor just told me to use Benadryl since they can't tell me what triggered it. It helps but it doesn't completely get rid of the itch. The weird thing about it is it moves around. Right now I feel it on my thighs and slightly on my hands and armpits. Heat seems to affect it too. When I went to bed last night really just my hands tingled but when I woke up an hour later my arms and in between my legs were itchy where they would have been touching together as I slept.
My friend got covid a couple days ago and has hives from it. Maybe you have covid?
Hockeyguy15 is offline   Reply With Quote